Club Update – MiClub Bookings & Handicapping
We’re pleased to advise that from 7pm tonight, 16th May 2020 MiClub will be avalable to members to place online bookings commencing Saturday 23rd May 2020.
- Saturday 16th May at 7pm: the following timesheets will be open for bookings
- Saturday 23rd May (Men & Women)
- Tuesday 26th May (Men)
- Wednesday 27th May (Women)
- Thursday 28th May (Men)
- Sunday 17th May at 3pm: the following timesheet will be open for bookings
- Saturday 30th May (Men & Women)
- After this, the bookings will open automatically as normal.
In addition, from Tuesday the 19th of May, handicapping will be available via the MiScore app. This will continue until competitions re-start and allow everyone the opportunity to use the new app before going live with competitions.
PLEASE follow all social distancing, congregation and hygiene regulations and procedures put in place by the Government, the Club and the Pro-shop. Compliance with these procedures are necessary for the club to commence competitions, to keep them running and maintain course access.
Get the MiScore App here (free until September 2020).
MISCORE APP INSTRUCTIONS
Please Note: Whilst the Temporary Rules are in place please sign in both the Player and Marker positions at Step 9. Phones should not be swapped for signing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Club will be re-introducing competition golf as soon as possible after the handicapping is introduced. We are working on our risk assessments and will finalise procedures with all relevant parties before notifying members. To help us manage the risk, we ask all members to adhere to the following:
- Any player who can use the MiScore app should do so. Fewer cards means less risk for Players, Pro Shop Staff and Committee members.
- We will monitor the usage of the app by members, the more members using it, the quicker we can introduce competitions safely for everyone.
- PLEASE follow all social distancing, congregation and hygiene regulations and procedures put in place by the Government, the Club and the Pro-shop. Compliance with these procedures are necessary for the club to commence competitions, to keep them running and maintain course access.
- All rounds for the foreseeable future will be Stableford, Par or Stroke
- Please use common sense whilst at the Club and do not come down if you are sick. We want all members to be safe and enjoy being back on the course