Club Update – Return to Golf
To all members,
Due to the lack of information available to finalise conditions, temporary rules and guidelines, the following decisions have been made for the return to golf on Wednesday 13th May 2020.
- All future bookings will be deleted from the MiClub system. This is necessary for us to be able to change gaps between tee times and make sure all members have an opportunity to play golf.
- All bookings until Saturday, 16th May will need to be made with the pro-shop. This may be extended.
- No walk-in rounds will be accepted. You can only play with a booking.
- Groups of 4 can be taken.
- Social golf only to begin.
- No handicapping will be processed, this will be phased in before competitions start and will only be accepted through the MiScore app to start with.
- Competitions will not be held for the same duration and will be phased in after handicapping commences.
- All timesheets reserved for club members on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday will be open to men and women, i.e. all members will have the same access to the course during these times.
- Public times will also need to be booked through the pro-shop; you will still be able to play during these times with a booking.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and good hygiene practices.
- Toilets inside the Clubhouse will be closed until further notice for cleaning and disinfection.
- Toilets located behind the Clubhouse will be open.
- Please do not approach the clubhouse or first tee until 10 minutes before your tee off time.
- Please do not congregate around first tee and leave the course straight after you have finished your round.
- Please stick to your designated tee time, do not tee off early or late. This will affect every booking after yours and will be monitored.
We do not have any information on City of Greater Geelong requirements at the time of writing. Local rules will be updated when this information is received and uploaded to the MiScore app, website and emailed to members who have provided their email contact.
Sorry for any inconvenience, we will update these conditions as soon as possible.
On Behalf of the Match Committee