Notice of 2021 AGM & Committee Nominations
The 2021 Annual General Meeting is planned to be held on Monday, 15th November at 7.30 pm at the Queens Park Golf Club.
- The President’s, Captain’s, Treasurer’s and Auditor’s report will be forwarded to members via email prior to the meeting.
- Members have an opportunity to submit any questions they may have via email prior to the meeting so answers can be prepared and provided prior to the meeting via email to the Secretary – email@example.com . Questions can be referred to the meeting if necessary.
- Members may elect to appoint another member as their proxy by notice given to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the time of the meeting via email.
- In the event that COVID restrictions require, the meeting may be held online via Zoom or Teams.
- Confirmation of the venue, format and agenda will be published closer to the date.
It is hoped that as many members as possible will be able to join in for our 2021 Annual General Meeting.
1 Procedural Motion
MOVED: That the format and conduct of the meeting be accepted and that any challenge arising from any procedural irregularity in, or to, the conduct of the meeting be waived.
3 Minutes of the previous AGM held on 11 November 2020
4 Business arising from the previous AGM
5 President’s report
6 Captain’s report
7 Treasurer’s report
8 Appointment of Auditor
9 Election of Office Bearers
10 General Business
Nominations are called for the following Office Bearers and Committee Members
|Committee Member||Louise Watach|
|Committee Member||Russell Baker|
|Committee Member||Janet Flitton|
|Committee Member||Lady President: Fiona Johnston|
|Committee Member||Lady Captain: Carole Doran|
QUEENS PARK GOLF CLUB INC.
(Registration No. A 0009785 U)
ABN 21 323 087 643