2021 Fixture Update – 08/08/21 (Edited 09/08/21)
Due to the recent COVID-19 lockdowns, the 2021 Fixture has again needed to change.
EDIT: 09/08/21 the following competitions are now back on due to the lifting of the lockdown at 11:59PM tonight, 09/08/21.
- Tuesday 10 August: Mens: 4BBB Par
- Wednesday 11 August: Women’s: Stableford
- Thursday 12 August: Mens: Stableford
- Saturday 7 August: Covid lockdown, Mens: Stroke move Medal to Sat 21st Aug
Ladies: 4BBB Queens Park Shield move to 23 October
Tuesday 10 August: Covid Lockdown, Mens: 4BBB Par cancelled Thursday 12 August: Covid Lockdown, Mens: Stableford cancelled Wednesday 11 August: Covid Lockdown, Ladies:4BBB Queens Park Shield (move to 27 October)
- Saturday 21 August: Men: Stroke, Medal Day, (add) Golden Putter Round
- Saturday 28 August: Men: Stableford, Club Trophy 1st Round
- Saturday 4 September: Course Closed
- Saturday 11 September: Mens: Stroke- Golden Putter Round
- Wednesday 15 September: Ladies: Par Life members Trophy, Best 9 Out & 9 In
- Saturday 18 September: Mens: Stableford: Club Trophy 2nd Round, Peter Besei Memorial Shield Ends
- Saturday 25 September: Mens: 4 person Ambrose
Ladies: 2 Person Ambrose Arthur & Janice Binns Trophy
- Saturday 2 October: Mens: Stroke, Championships 1st Rd, Handicappers Trophy 1st Rd, (changed from Par)
- Saturday 9 October: Mens: Stroke, Championships 2nd Rd, Handicappers Trophy 2nd Rd (add) Medal Day, Golden Putter Round
- Saturday 16 October: Mens: Stroke, Championships 3rd Rd, Handicappers Trophy Final Rd, (changed from Multiplier Stableford)
- Saturday 23 October: Mens: Stroke, Championships Final Round, (add) Medal of Medallists, Golden Putter Final Round
Ladies: 4BBB Queens Park Shield (changed from Stableford)
- Wednesday 27 October: Ladies: 4BBB Queens Park Shield (changed from Stableford)
- Saturday 30 October: Mens: Stableford, Club Trophy Final Round.
- Saturday 6 November: Ladies: Stableford (changed from Par)
- Wednesday 17 November: Ladies: Stableford
An updated PDF is available for download from the following pages.