Ladies Guest Day 2022
The Ladies’ Guest Day will be held on 14 September.
Members are encouraged to invite friends from other clubs to join us for a fun day.
Our hosts pay for their guest’s competition fee and lunch:
- $18 for guests
- $12 for the host’s own lunch
We will be playing Irish Four Ball, with a 9.00 am Shot Gun start.
Cards will be issued on the day.
There will be raffles and a Trading Table on the Day (cash only).
The set lunch will be a chicken and salad half wrap and dipping sauce plus plates of slices on each table.
If you would like to contribute to the Trading Table, the items to be included will be plants, preserves, fruit and veg, not baked items (food safety restrictions), craft items – but no secondhand goods please.
We are also seeking items for the raffles, please let a Committee Member know if you have suitable items to be included as a raffle prize.
Prizes will be on display and winners will select their preferred prize as their winning tickets are announced.
What you need to do:
- Invite a guest or guest/s and put their name together with their Golf Link No on the registration form on the noticeboard in the clubroom by Wednesday, 7 September.
- Check if your guest has special dietary requirements and note on the form.
- Make sure your guest is aware of the start time, need to bring cash for raffles and Trading Table, etc.
- If you have items for the Trading Table, bring them along before 8.30 am on the day.
- Pay for your guest’s and your lunches direct to Queens ($12 ea), preferably prior to the event, and pay for both match fees ($6 ea) direct to the Pro Shop on the day.
Priority to play on the day will be given to those with a guest. If you don’t have a guest, we can find one for you. Some players are hosting more than one guest and would be pleased to have others play with their extra guest/s on the day.
This event is designed to be a fun day and a great way to introduce others to our Club.
Our Guest Day is sponsored by Tuckers Funeral and Bereavement Service.