- This event has passed.
Geelong Golf Club 2020 Junior Open
February 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Geelong Golf Club is holding their 2020 Junior Open on Sunday 23rd Feb 2020.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The handicap limits are: GA BOYS 36; GA GIRLS- 45.
- Competitors must be members of an affiliated golf club and hold a current GA or
- GA handicap and must be under the age 18 years. Minimum age limit is nine (9) years and an adult must accompany Competitors aged 9 – 10 years.
- The Rules of Golf, the local rules of Geelong Golf Club and these conditions, shall apply. The local rules appear on the scorecard.
- Metal spikes are not permitted. Penalty:
- In the event of a tie for the major scratch trophies, the winner will be decided by a sudden death play-off. Ties for all other trophies will be decided using the GA count back system. If more than two players are in the play-off, the position of Runner-up will be decided by the GA count back system.
- Players are limited to winning one individual trophy each. A competitor may also win nearest the pin and longest drive trophy.
- Players shall report to the Check-in desk in the Pro Shop at least 15 minutes prior to their allocated tee-time.
- All players, including those who use carry bags, must carry a sand bucket.
- Slow play will not be tolerated. Officials will monitor the pace of play and penalties will be strictly enforced. First offence: Warning; Second Offence; 2 stroke penalty. Third offence: Disqualification.
- The Geelong Golf Club Junior Open is an 18 hole event.
For further information regarding Geelong Golf Club please visit www.geelonggolf.com.au
Please Note: Booking times can change seasonally and due to weather.
Members: please confirm exact times through Mi Club.
Public Booking: please call the Pro Shop on 03 5221 3592 for available times