When you join Queens Park Golf Club, you become part of an active and friendly community.
Club Membership Fees
|Adult Full Membership|
(18 years & over)
1st July to 30th June
|Once Off Nomination Fee|
(for new Adult Full Members)
(17 years & under)
1st July to 30th June
|Competition Entry Fee||$6|
Your Club Membership includes…
- Access to the MiClub booking system to book online for club competition time slots
- Use of the MiScore App at Queens Park Golf Club
- Affiliation with Golf Australia
- Eligibility to enter official Golf Australia endorsed state and national competitions
- Eligibility to earn representation in state and national coaching clinics, talent development programs, squads and teams.
- Affiliation with SWGA
- Eligibility to enter official South Western Golf Association competitions
- Establishment and maintenance of your Golflink number and Handicap
- Personal Player Liability and Personal Injury insurance
- Entry in Club Honour Board and Trophy events
- Eligibility to enter weekly club competitions in peak time slots
- Eligibility to represent the club in Pennant
- Discounted Cart Hire at the Pro Shop
- Full voting rights (except junior membership)
Joining is easy, just follow the steps below.
Please download and fully complete and sign the application form.
Send us a legible & signed scan or photo of your completed application form and it will be presented as soon as possible, but no later than the next General Committee meeting.
Committee meetings are currently held on the 3rd Monday of every month, so please allow up to a month for your application to be considered.
Once accepted, we’ll advise you via email and send you an invoice for the annual/pro-rata fees.
When we receive your payment we’ll enter you into the club database and a MiClub & MiScore login will be arranged for you.
One of our friendly members will then be in touch to welcome you to the club and answer any other questions that you may have.
Please Note: Green Fees and Season Tickets are separate and in addition to Club Membership fees and are payable to the Geelong City Council via the Pro Shop.
Club Membership is not required or conferred when you purchase Green Fee Season Tickets and Green Fee Season Tickets are not a requirement for Club Membership.
Green Fee Season Tickets run 1st April to 31st March each year.
Casual Green Fees
|Adult: $602||Adult 18 Holes: $28|
|Concession: $470||Adult 9 Holes: $20|
|Student: $327||Pensioner 18 Holes: $20|
|Junior: $138||Junior 18 Holes: $12.50|