- All players must report to Pro Shop prior to commencement of play
- Play commences at the First tee
- Each player must carry an individual bag of clubs
- Maximum four players per group
- Payment of Green Fees is your acceptance of Course Rules
- Shirts with sleeves must be worn at all times – No singlets
- Sports footwear – No Thongs
- Metal spikes are not permitted
- Players must not play a stroke if there is a chance that another person is in range or in a potential position of danger
- All players MUST give way to ground staff
- Alcohol is NOT permitted on the golf course
- Dogs are not permitted on the golf course
- Please observe the etiquette of golf
- Keep buggies off tees and greens
- Sand buckets MUST be carried
- All divots to be filled with sand, repair ball marks and rake bunkers after play
- Players must give way to ground staff.
- Ball lost – call players through.
- Avoid slow play at all times, one clear shot behind behind the group in front
- If holding up play call following players through!
- Maximum of 4 players per group.
- Dogs are not permitted on the Golf Course.
TEMPORARY LOCAL RULES
(IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE):
Temporary Local Rules override Standard Local Rules if there is a conflict.
RULE T1: SCORING, MISCORE AND SCORECARDS
- Select the player you will mark, enter your score as marker
- Marker (phone owner) is to sign at end of round. Verbal confirmation of scores must still occur before being submitted.
- DO NOT PASS YOUR PHONE TO ANOTHER PLAYER TO SIGN.
- Once scores are submitted via app, they are considered final.
- If there is a player/s in your group without the app, please mark their score. (Any additional scores of another player in the group can also be submitted after submitting first scores.) The markers score can be retrieved and entered into MiClub as a valid score.
- If you have 3-4 players in your group, only 2 players have the app. The 2 app users score the 1-2 non-app users. Every markers score is retrievable for competition and handicapping.
- If you are a marker or player being scored with the app, you do not need to email a physical scorecard. Once submitted via app, your scores are recorded in system for retrieval and manual entry. Exception: Putting Scores, see scorecards
Scorecards – Only when MiScore is not available in your group:
Use of Scorecards is highly discouraged. This option is being implemented for members who genuinely cannot be scored by the app. See above.
- Cards will be able to be used BUT NOT TO BE RETURNED INTO SCORECARD SLOTS OR THE PRO-SHOP. Any card left at the Club will not be accepted, thrown away and a No Card Returned (NCR) will be given to the player. No Exceptions.
- If using a card, please take a green fee card from the pro-shop and fill out.
- Players Name,
- Markers Name,
- Players GolfLink number and Daily Handicap,
- Date of Play.
- Card needs to be legible, unreadable cards cannot be entered. Please print your names in capitals.
- Marker is to sign signatures on scorecard. Verbal confirmation of scores must still occur before being submitted.
- DO NOT PASS SCORECARD TO ANOTHER PLAYER TO SIGN.
- To Submit a Scorecard – Take a photo of the card and email to:
- Men’s Comp – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ladies Comp – email@example.com
- Emails are to be sent by 6pm on day of play or will not be accepted.
- Cards for putting rounds maybe placed in Box provided, as a backup for when MiScore fails to submit putts from the round. ( This can happen when submitting scores for other players in the group)
- Scorecards to gain your handicap (for members without a handicap only).
If submitting a card to gain your handicap, please take a photo of your card and email to:
RULE T2: FLAGSTICKS
- Flagsticks must be left in the hole at all times.
- If a player removes a flagstick, a 1 shot penalty will apply to that player for each individual offense.
- If ball hits the inside of the cup and bounces out, the ball is still in play and IS NOT CONSIDERED HOLED. Play until your ball is at rest in the hole.
RULE T3: BUNKERS
- Rakes have been removed from all bunkers
- Preferred lies are now available in all bunkers.
If the preferred lie option is taken in bunkers:
- Lift your ball, smooth bunker with your foot or club and place your ball as closely as possible to its original position.
- Smoothing sand is acceptable, building sand or manufacturing better lies in any other way is not acceptable
RULE T4: IRRIGATION WORKS & Abnormal Course Conditions G.U.R.
- Any Irrigation trenching areas in the general area are G.U.R.
- The ball maybe dropped without penalty at the nearest point of relief no nearer to the hole.
- The fallen tree on left of 6th fairway and
- The bare ground on 10th right fairway, where Canoe tree was removed, may also be treated as GUR under Rule 16.1
ADDITIONAL TEMPORARY CHANGES IN EFFECT
- Bookings are essential to play. No booking, no play.
- All players will commence their round from the 1st
- Nearest the Pins have been suspended until further notice.
- Failure of members to comply with Covid-19 Laws and Temporary Club Rules may result in sanctions being applied.
- The use of scorecards will be reviewed regularly. Failure to comply with Rule T1 and Social distancing in this regard may result in Scorecard option being removed completely.
- Sand buckets have been removed. Please bring a sand bucket or container to hold sand. We cannot stress enough how important this is to keep our course in good condition and expect all members to help fill divots, plug marks, etc.
STANDARD LOCAL RULES
OUT OF BOUNDS
All boundary fences, both football ovals, the fences along the: 17th, between the driving range and 10th, the 9th as defined by white pegs and the post and rail fencing along the 12th, 13th and 16th. Relief may be taken as per Rule 18 when required.
The Clubhouse is an Immoveable Obstruction and relief may be taken under Rule 16.1. Playing a ball over the Clubhouse is prohibited.
Safety fences behind the Clubhouse, 10th tee, 11th green, all 120m markers, struts supporting boundary fencing inside the General Area, and, the cage between the 3rd and 14th are immoveable obstructions and relief may be taken under Rule 16.1.
If a staked tree interferes with a player’s stance or intended swing, the player must take relief as provided in Rule 16.1.
A ball striking the overhead wires or supporting poles (within the General Area of the course) must be replayed without penalty.
Embedded stones, garden beds and wheel marks made by mowers, tractors or motor vehicles may be treated as GUR under Rule 16.1
DIVOTS AND BUNKERS
It is the duty of every golfer to replace or see replaced, any portions of turf cut out in the act of playing, and, to carefully smooth out footmarks and holes they have made in bunkers. Rakes are to be left in centre of bunkers parallel with direction of play. Sand buckets must be carried.
- Player MUST NOT play a stroke if there is any chance that another person is in a potential position of danger.
- Players on their own fairway have right of way over players playing off incorrect fairways.
- Course staff always have right-of-way.
- Players MUST GIVE WAY and WAIT for maintenance vehicles or mowers to pass or be safely out of range before playing a stroke.
- Call FORE, immediately and loudly when you hit a ball in the direction of other people on the course. This allows them to take immediate safety precautions to avoid being hit. Being struck by a golf ball can cause serious injury or death.